Providing value-added solutions to an integrated energy, oil & gas industry.
Fab has a very comprehensive wholesale banking business with a dedicated Energy, Oil and Gas Services Division offering a bouquet of sector-specific products and services.
Fab’s Energy Oil & Gas Services Division is segmented into three focus areas:
Why FAB Energy, Oil & Gas?
Here’s why Fab is your ideal partner in Energy, Oil and Gas business:
- Industry expertise. We provide world-class treasury services and risk management solutions to our energy & power clientele.
- Complete offer package. We have the right product capabilities, IT infrastructure and transactional banking platforms to support Energy, Oil & Gas businesses.
- Confidence. We deliver the confidence you need by providing access to one of the most comprehensive suites of financial products and services available within the financial services landscape.
- Customized solutions. Focusing on your business needs and helping you to achieve your business goals.
- Industry-best financial services companies. Fab offers a pooled expertise from the nation’s top financial services companies.
- Building together with you. Our customers are reasons for our existence as a bank. For this reason, we constantly anticipate your rapidly changing needs and develop new strategies to meet them.
- We price for value. As a bank, our focus is to offer our clients competitively priced products and services.
With Fab, you can also enjoy financing opportunities for capital-intensive projects such as Power Generation.
Export Credit Agency (ECA) Financing
We help you guarantee your export trades through ECA services.
Capex and Asset Financing
We provide financing solutions for capital expenditures to help you reach your long-term corporate goals.
Our bridge financing services allows you to access short-term loans, while arranging for larger or longer-term financing.
We help you access working capital by using the proceeds from an in-progress or upcoming project as collateral for a loan.
With Fab, you are able to discount your account receivables and mitigate risks.
Oil & Gas Downstream
- Stock financing for the importation of petroleum products
- Capital items and other inputs for downstream Oil & Gas operations
- Asset financing options for the purchase of tankers for haulage companies
- Capex financing for storage tanks and construction of fuel stations/retail outlets
- Receivables discounting
- Provision of guarantees and other contingent facilities to support players in the sector.
Oil & Gas Upstream
- Cash call financing
- Reserved-based financing
- Capex and asset financing
- Contract financing and receivables discounting